Wednesday 3 January 2018

Sample Power of Attorney

THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA
SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

BY THIS IRREVOCABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY given this _______day of  _____________Two Thousand and Nine, I ******* of ID Number 3190345  and of Post Office Box Number 56250 Nairobi in the Republic of Kenya HEREBY APPOINT ****** of Identity Card Number 8822913 of the Republic of Kenya and ******** of Identity Card Number 8744313 of the Republic of Kenya and of Post Office Box Number 59539-00200 Nairobi aforesaid to be my attorneys in relation to the property hereunder specified:

All that Property known as Plot Number A103 Umoja Innercore situate in the City of Nairobi in the Nairobi Area.

THAT my said Attorneys shall do anything and everything that I myself could do, for me and in my name in respect of ALL my interest therein and execute all such instruments and to do such acts, matters and things as may be necessary or expedient to carry out the powers hereby given in the Republic of Kenya and all other parts of the world; to have full power and authority for me and in my name, and for their account and benefit whatsoever, to recover any sums due or may be due to me in whatsoever manner and in whatsoever form and to sue and represent me in suits of whichever manner, prosecute, defend in my name any actions in law in the Courts of Kenya and in all other parts of the world; for my benefit and their benefit to execute such deeds or instruments as may be necessary, to pay all taxes and fees and to take out any insurance policy and to use all lawful means and ways thereto as fully and effectively to all intents and purposes as I might or could do if personally present; AND IT IS HEREBY DECLARED THAT: ALL instruments and documents which in accordance with the laws of Kenya are capable of being signed and sealed or signed and sealed by an agent shall be signed or sealed or signed and sealed as the case may be by the Attorneys and this Power of Attorney is irrevocable.

I,  STANLEY MUNUHE KAMAU agree to ratify all the Attorneys shall do or cause to be done in the execution of this deed

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand the day and year first hereinbefore written.

SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED        }
By  the  said  ***         }          ………………………………….
                                                                        }
in the presence of:                                           }
}
}
}
}
}

Drawn by:

********

MOI AVENUE,
P.O BOX 2704 – 00100,
NAIROBI.

3 comments:

  1. Does the power of attorney letter need to be stamped by a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much does it cost to register a power of attorney

    ReplyDelete